Hijama (Wet Cupping)
What is Hijama (Wet Cupping) ?
Wet cupping therapy or Hijama has improved the lives of humans for thousands of years. Almost every civilization, from the east and the west, has utilized this great technique in one way or another. We at Healife, provide safe and hygienic hijama treatment with our experienced practitioners that are certified from the UK and have more than 19 years of experience.
Why Should You Do It At Healife?
At Healife, we practice clinical hijama. That is, we are well educated in both modern medicine and alternative medicine. We perform each treatment to the highest standards of hygiene and safety. Each treatment plan is carefully designed and every single position of every single cup is studied well – we are medical professionals that do not place cups randomly. Additionally, we offer packages for Wet cupping, therapeutic cupping, cosmetic cupping and preventative cupping.
What Our Customers Love About us
What Makes Healife Unique?
Safe and Hygienic
We take pride in our high standards of safety and hygiene: each cup is sterilized and disposed immediately, we follow the regulations as per the ministry of health and we employ only experienced practitioners to ensure your comfort.
An outstanding team of experienced and professional practitioners dedicated approach let by a UK certified management team that put authenticity and ethical practice at the heart of what we do.
We put all of our effort to produce tangible results for our patients as well as tailoring our sessions for each patient to ensure complete satisfaction.
Scientific Basis of Hijama(Wet cupping)
Scientific Basis Of Hijama
- Decreases levels of uric acid, HDL, LDL
- Adjust the molecular structure of haemoglobin
- Excretion of old red blood cells
- Removes heavy metals such as aluminium, mercury, silver and lead
- Promotes the release of toxins and wastes, improves the local nutrition state, boost metabolism, and eliminate pathogenic factors.
For more information you may visit https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2225411018300191 for an in-depth understanding of the scientific basis of hijama or wet cupping.
How Does It Work?
Phase 1: Assessment
Phase 2: Performing The Procedure
Step One: Primary Suction
Step Two: Incisions Made
Step Three: Secondary Suction
- Step Four: Cleansing:
Phase 3: After Care
Wet Cupping therapy has reported benefits in the treatment of:
- Neck, shoulder, back, knee pain
- Rheumatic disease such as arthritis and fibromyalgia
- Skin problems such as eczema and acne
- Systemic disease such as diabetes or hypertension
- Reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease
- Strokes and facial paralysis or bell palsy
- Blood disorders such as anaemia and haemophilia
- Fertility and gynaecological disorders
- Migraine, anxiety and depression
- Bronchial congestion caused by asthma and allergies
- Autism and ADHD